Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 

To be a native teacher...

I think that be a native teacher is good and, also is bad. I believe that if you are in other country, for example England, and you aye spanish, you could be to native teacher and you can teach lot of things, because your pronunciation intonation, etc is the best there.

But in the other hand, I think that now there are, in all the places, a lot of native teachers, and although always they help, but i believe that is more difficult to find job in this work.

In the future, I would like to be a native teacher, because how this is my language, I could teach this more easier than anothers persons and in the best way, but I donĀ“t now yet.

To sum up, I agree with the natives and in my opinion this teachers have more advantages that disadvantages.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?